Friday, September 16, 2011

GREAT YEAR EVERYONE

Well guys range has come and gone again this year,, I sure had fun with all of you this year, and our 3 new members,,
sat, the 17th we Turn the broad heads back on , time to hunt that buck again,, I am sure looking forward to it,, debi still has to figure the scores out for the year, I will post them as soon as I know,,
our new pellet stove will be here next week that will be nice for the future winter football games , races , baseball,, hunting shows,, I hope we all get together weekly and enjoy your new club house, the end of the year party sounds like the 22nd of oct , but we will all keep in touch with that,,, yes for the last week I didnt shoot my round so I took a big fat zero,, we missed tony, mike, keith, mitch, and mat ,due to their jobs they couldnt make it the last night,, I would hope everyone posts their deer on here this fall , I hope freeman a great time out in Wyoming Antolope hunting, ray the best on his traping and hunting season,, and all members the best hunting possible,, thanks again for another wonderful year of memories ,, you all are GREAT friends a guy could ask for and ever want,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

please keep your posts clean here. This is a members blog.. are goal is to promote the sport of archery . all posts are welcome . As long as it has to do with the HUNTING sport. We do not talk about work here. this blog is being created for hunters and trapers and fisherman.. if you kill it and grill it we want to know about it, So come along with us and get to know us we are a great bunch of guys and gals. Thank You