Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Rifle Season

2012 rifle season begins nov 17th.To all Diamond BackArchers . And to all hunters keep it safe out there . I would hope that you all would  send me your pictures so we can post the on the blog. send to   kecker40@hotmail.com  .. We all look forward to the opener of gun . It has become a northwoods  tradition we all have grown up with. We all love the outdoor's,  the fun that comes with just hanging out with the guys,, My crew will do the normal we will hunt sat then go to the kasmareck shack and see how the boys have done out there and tip a few with them.. Then hunt sunday morning and come in to veiw the packers in the afternoon.. I wish the best of luck to all our members new and old.. Let us all say a prayer opening morning for all the animals that God will bless us with.. so that we can live from his grace . Nature is  a wonderful gift from God and shouldnt be taken lightly.. our jobs as sportsman are to manage the herd. and in turn help us support our familys,, When I was a younger man I never thought of it like that . I took it all for granted, I wish I could turn back the clock I would have done things differnt. We as a whole have to keep hunting alive so that our kids and their kids can have the joy that it brings us.. Also I would like to wish the schoeneck family the best and safe hunting. They are a great bunch of guys. also I will try and get on and post our luck before The weekends out.. but If I get busy I would like to say happy Thanksgiving to all of the guys.. My thanks giving will be here with my friends on friday the day after.. anyone that would like to utilize the range building for hunting. or just get together for a beer that would be cool.. I will have the heat on all weekend.. God bless you all.. have a great nine day hunt with your loved ones and friends..          D,B.A


No comments:

Post a Comment

please keep your posts clean here. This is a members blog.. are goal is to promote the sport of archery . all posts are welcome . As long as it has to do with the HUNTING sport. We do not talk about work here. this blog is being created for hunters and trapers and fisherman.. if you kill it and grill it we want to know about it, So come along with us and get to know us we are a great bunch of guys and gals. Thank You